A SECURITY ALARM IS A SYSTEM DESIGNED TO DETECT INTRUSION OR UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY INTO A BUILDING OR AREA. SECURITY ALARMS ARE 24/7 MONITORED AND ARE USED IN RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, MILITARY, AND SCHOOL PROPERTIES FOR PROTECTION AGAINST BURGLARY (THEFT) OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS PERSONAL PROTECTION AGAINST INTRUDERS.
The benefits of having an intrusion detection system:
1. A security system can deter crimes, protect possessions and a homeowner’s safety. A home without a security system is 300% more likely to experience a theft, according to recent studies.
2. Reduced loss or a decreased risk of physical danger to your family. If an intruder enters, a home security system will frighten them off upon the sounding of the alarm.
3. Discounts on your homeowner’s insurance. Most insurance companies offer discounts for home security systems due to the reduced risk of burglary and fire.
4. Security for homes often becomes an added selling point when you put your home on the market. Buyers are increasingly looking for properties with security cameras and security systems to make sure their homes and families stay safe.
4. Emergency service that arrives more quickly than just dialing 911. This can be especially useful for older individuals that are living on their own as emergency response can be quick and life saving. Help is dispatched directly without even picking up the phone.
6. The peace of mind that comes with knowing your home, family and belongings are protected from more than just intruders, but from fires as well.
The professionals at Cam Security offer cutting-edge security features that are designed to keep your home safer than ever before. There are a lot of fly by nighter security companies out there, but our unique security systems coupled with our exceptional installation services and professional and courteous technicians are the best reasons to choose Cam Security for your new security system. Give us a call today for more information on our alarm systems to make an appointment that fits your life and your schedule!